Know that your visual brand is consistent, recognizable, you have a plan that fits your goals and that plan is in motion.
Your visuals are aligned across all your marketing channels and you know you’ve got the support to keep your marketing consistent, too.
No wondering if you’ll be able to find a designer in time or if they’ll get your brand. You’ll have someone who knows your brand and can deliver.
Got questions? You now have a tech and design brain on your team. Phone, Skype, Zoom, Email. You’re covered!
Whether you want to launch a new service or better establish your brand, you know it’ll get done and you won’t be shouldering it all.
What you focus on grows. With a second set of eyes and hands focused on your business goals there is no where to go but up.
What got you here won’t get you there. – Marshall Goldsmith
HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS FOR ME?
- You produce content and launch programs, courses or services regularly. Much of your marketing is done online.
- You have produced a lot of content in the past that you’d love to re-purpose but you’re not sure where to begin even if you found the time.
- You would love your new content to be re-purposed the same way going forward so you don’t keep running into the same issues.
- You would love to use your current marketing channels more effectively and maybe expand into new platforms.
- You have a plan or you’d like some support creating one. Either way, you want a plan you can stick to.
- You know – and are willing – to make the time to plan and strategize even if you just want to rush ahead because you know having a roadmap to your goals will take some of the bumps out of the road. Lasting growth and impact takes time (even though we all want it to happen overnight!)
CLIENTS SHARE THE LOVE
What a gift Rayna is! Now that I head up my own growing business, I need a solid team of supporters to get my big work into the world. Web design and brand strategy is top on my list of “must-haves” and Rayna is my go-to girl. I seriously can’t imagine doing business without her on my side. I recommend her to anyone desiring a solid web presence from a partner who understands business and is a ton of fun to work with.
– Jenny Fenig, Brand Strategist, Coach, Motivational Speaker, Author of “Get Gutsy”, Jenny Fenig Worldwide, LLC
Before working with Rayna my marketing and program materials were very bland and unappealing. Although I had hired designers in the past, many were hard to work with and didn’t listen to my needs. Rayna on the other hand was such a pleasure to work with. She is fast, efficient and fair and I love working with her. If you are thinking of working with Rayna, I would recommend you do so without hesitation. She is an extraordinary professional, designer and person.
– Lorraine Maita, MD, President and Medical Director, Vibrance for Life
Rayna is one of THE most talented graphic designers I have EVER worked with —and I’ve spent 15 years in the marketing field. She has the ability to drill down to and really understand your vision and then make it into reality.
– Tracy Imm, tracyimm.com
You’ve got a business vision in mind and customers to connect with.
Keep up with the pace of marketing and don’t go it alone.
Get a strategic partner to create work that is tied to your business goals to save time,
have peace of mind and know you’re moving forward.