American Motorcycle Magazine – Gratitude for the Ride
Freelancer Map – 3 Building Blocks For A Successful Website Foundation
- Why do You Have a Website, Anyway?
- The Building Blocks to Creating a Brand that Resonates
- Business is Easier When You Don’t Go it Alone
- Gratitude for the Ride – Finding Adventure, Finding Yourself
Below are bios and photos. Download what you need or download a zip file with all the materials.
My website design work is driven by my passion to help other small businesses succeed, both online and off. I believe this success starts with designing the visual face of your business and all the technology behind it. I am Rayna Diane Hennen, owner of Good Fortune Design, and I am here to help you visually express your business and present your best digital self to the world.
Are you looking for a website design or update, branded graphics that match your mission, or marketing collateral (such as brochures, postcards, and flyers) which tie into your overall brand image? Perhaps you are in need of stronger brand recognition or a rebrand? If you value design, and would describe yourself as a positive person, a go-getter, and a decision-maker, we might just be the perfect match for one another.
I have been designing websites and graphics for 12 years. I have worked with an array of business owners, creative-types, coaches, and writers breaking down website creation and branding into digestible pieces. Whether it is front-end website design and graphics, or helping business owners grasp a better understanding of SEO and the technology behind their websites, my sole mission is to support others on their journeys so they can be successful doing what they have been called to do.
When I am not pushing pixels, you will find me creating art journals, getting messy with my paints, writing poetry, or daydreaming about a novel that continues to bubble up in the crevices of my creative brain. I am an professional photographer, capturing pictures of flowers everywhere I go, and my preferred method of transportation is my motorcycle. Traveling by motorcycle has allowed me to see places in this country which are not accessible by any other means. When I’m out on the open road, the wind whipping through my helmet, my office buddy, an orange Tabby cat named Squeaks, holds down the website design fort back home.
Rayna Diane Hennen has watched websites grow-up from a collection of text links and animated GIFs to the whirring, mighty machine it is today. She thoroughly enjoys being part of the evolution of web design because, like all things interesting, it is satisfyingly simple but remains creatively challenging.
She believes good design starts with your business goals. Before a single pixel is pushed toward your design she digs in to learn about your business and customers to create a cohesive visual brand that connects with your people and moves them to action.
Some of the most rewarding elements of her work are when business owners get a better understanding of the technology behind their website and helping clients clarify their message, audience, and services.
- I will respond to you within 24 hours.
- We will have a phone discussion so I know how I can best serve you and your audience.
- If your event is open to the public, I would be happy to announce your event on my blog and social media channels.
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- I will create a page for your audience with any materials related to the presentation and any other information, such as books or articles, I feel would be helpful.
- I will follow-up after the event to make sure I met your expectations and where there might be room for improvement